Offers | All I want for Christmas...
With Christmas fast approaching, it’s about time you ensured the festive season was well stocked with a few fabulous cases. Whether you’ll be Home Alone, or looking after the Gremlins, these sets of 6 bottle cases are guaranteed to bring glad tidings of great joy!
We’ve scoured our extensive wine list to pick out our favourite 6 bottle cases for Christmas drinking. From our quintessential ‘house pack’ spanning Champagne, Bordeaux, and Italy, to our incredibly sexy ‘top-of-the-range trio’, offering vintage Champagne, Bordeaux and Burgundy par excellence, we've got you covered. You’ll find vibrant Chassagne Montrachet to sip whilst singing A Christmas Carol and smooth succulent Morey St Denis to Die (Hard) for.
All of these fantastic pre-selected bundles qualify for free delivery, but you’re by no means limited to the selections below. Mix and match any of the wines in this offer; you could leave out the reds entirely for a strictly White Christmas or pick three Champagnes to celebrate throughout The Holiday. We can guarantee you’ll be toasting to good ‘Elf and believing that, despite a rather strange year, It’s a Wonderful Life.
Trying to avoid the Groundhog Day monotony of Christmas presents? Your problems are solved! Send your friends and family one of these superb selections of wine which they will Love Actually.
Don’t be a Grinch! Order now, or it’ll be A Nightmare Before Christmas!
Merry Christmas Everyone | £324 for 18 bottles
NV Champagne Paul Goerg Premier Cru Blanc de Blancs | £171 per 6
2019 Soave Tamellini | £75 per 6
2016 Ch Mille Anges Cadillac Côtes de Bordeaux | £78 per 6
Buon Natale | An Italian Duo | £362 for 12 bottles
2018 Pinot Bianco Eichorn Manincor | £136 per 6
2017 Rosso di Montalcino Salvioni | £226 per 6
I saw Mommy drinking Chardonnay (and Pinot Noir) | £388 for 12 bottles
2018 Ataraxia Chardonnay | £150 per 6
2019 Felton Road Cornish Point Pinot Noir Central Otago | £238 per 6
Clash of the Titans | France vs Italy | £507 for 12 bottles
2015 Brunello di Montalcino Il Colle | £222 per 6
2008 Ch Trottevieille 1er Grand Cru Classé St Emilion | £285 per 6
The most wonderful wines of the year | £660 for 18 bottles
NV Pol Roger White Foil Brut | £228 per 6
2018 St Aubin 1er Cru Les Castets Domaine Marc Colin | £232 per 6
2015 Ch Meyney Cru Bourgeois Exceptionnel St Estèphe | £200 per 6
Two French Hens | £727 for 12 bottles
2017 Chassagne Montrachet 1er Cru Morgeot Domaine Bruno Colin | £375 per 6
2016 Morey St Denis Cuvée des Grives Domaine Ponsot | £352 per 6
All I want for Christmas is… Grand Cru | £1,785 for 12 bottles
2007 Taittinger Comtes de Champagne Blanc de Blancs | £555 per 6
2016 Corton Blanc Grand Cru Domaine Chandon de Briailles | £554 per 6
2014 Ch Montrose 2ème Cru St Estèphe | £676 per 6
- IN BOND prices exclude UK Duty and VAT. Wines can be purchased In Bond for storage in Private Reserves or another bonded warehouse, or for export to non-EU countries. Duty and VAT must be paid before delivery can take place.
- RETAIL prices include UK Duty and VAT. Wines for UK delivery can only be purchased this way.
- Duty Paid wines have been removed from Bond and cannot subsequently be returned to Bond. VAT is payable on Duty Paid wines. These wines must remain Duty Paid but can be purchased as such for storage subject to VAT.
- En Primeur wines can only be purchased In Bond. On arrival in the UK these wines can either be stored In Bond in Private Reserves or another bonded warehouse or delivered directly to you. When you decide to take delivery, Duty and VAT at the prevailing rate become payable.
- IB: In Bond. These wines have had no UK Duty or VAT paid on them. Wines can be purchased In Bond for storage in Private Reserves or another bonded warehouse, or for export to non-EU countries.
- DP: Duty Paid. Wines for immediate UK delivery must be purchased Duty Paid. VAT is payable on Duty Paid wines. Wines which have been removed from Bond cannot subsequently be returned to Bond. They must remain Duty Paid but can be purchased as such for storage subject to VAT.
- EP: En Primeur. These wines are lying in the Domaines’ cellars until shipping. They can only be purchased In Bond. On arrival in the UK these wines can either be stored In Bond in Private Reserves or another bonded warehouse or delivered directly to you. When you decide to take delivery, Duty and VAT at the prevailing rate become payable.