Offer | A superb private fine wine cellar
A few highlights are listed below but there are many more to be found for all tastes and budgets.
- Stand out vintages in Bordeaux; 1990, 1996, 2000, 2005, 2009 and 2010. These vintages are never far away from connoisseurs’ thoughts and it is becoming increasingly hard to find these brilliant vintages, making this a superb opportunity to add some of these iconic wines to your cellar.
- A few back vintages of Chateau d’Yquem including the 100 point 2001 which, according to the Wine Advocate, “must be tried to be believed”.
- Mature white Burgundy from prestigious domaines such as Bonneau du Martray, Leflaive, Etienne Sauzet and Domaine de la Vougeraie among others.
- A full horizontal of the 2008 Guigal “La Las” – full cases of the Cote Rotie La Landonne, La Turque and La Mouline.
- A small parcel of Italian wines including the 2001 Valdicava Brunello Riserva Madonna del Piano, and back vintages of Tignanello, Ornellaia and Sassicaia.
- Mature Champagne in the form of 1990, 1998 and 2000 Krug and 2002 Dom Perignon, Cristal and Pol Roger Winston Churchill.
- Wines under £50 per bottle including the 2015 Nuits St Georges Blanc Clos de l’Arlot Domaine de l’Arlot, 2011 Haut Batailley, 2007 Chateauneuf du Pape Vieux Telegraphe, 2006 D’Arenberg The Dead Arm Shiraz, 2005 Rieussec, a range of Chablis and many many more.
While 2020 has been a strange year this is a fantastic opportunity to end the year with a bang and plug those holes in the cellar with wines that don’t often come onto the market and certainly not at such competitive prices. All wines are offered subject to availability and are lying in bond at Octavian Corsham.
Size Qty Price Price (Inc VAT) Stat
Corton Charlemagne Grand Cru Bonneau du MartrayNew
12x75cl1 £3,392.14 Inc VAT
12x75cl1 £2,800.00 IB
Corton Charlemagne Grand Cru Bonneau du Martray
12x75cl1 £2,552.14 Inc VAT
12x75cl1 £2,150.00 IB
12x75cl1 £2,612.14 Inc VAT
12x75cl1 £2,126.78 DP
Nuits St Georges Blanc 1er Cru Clos de l'Arlot Domaine de l'Arlot
6x75cl1 £352.07 Inc VAT
6x75cl1 £352.07 DP
Romanée St Vivant Grand Cru Alain Hudelot-Noëllat
6x75cl1 £4,096.07 Inc VAT
6x75cl1 £3,400.00 IB
Vosne Romanée 1er Cru Les Suchots Alain Hudelot-Noëllat
6x75cl1 £640.00 IB
6x75cl1 £784.07 Inc VAT
Clos de la Roche Grand Cru Vieilles Vignes Domaine Ponsot
6x75cl2 £2,656.07 Inc VAT
6x75cl2 £2,200.00 IB
6x75cl1 £2,000.00 IB
6x75cl1 £2,416.07 Inc VAT
- IN BOND prices exclude UK Duty and VAT. Wines can be purchased In Bond for storage in Private Reserves or another bonded warehouse, or for export to non-EU countries. Duty and VAT must be paid before delivery can take place.
- RETAIL prices include UK Duty and VAT. Wines for UK delivery can only be purchased this way.
- Duty Paid wines have been removed from Bond and cannot subsequently be returned to Bond. VAT is payable on Duty Paid wines. These wines must remain Duty Paid but can be purchased as such for storage subject to VAT.
- En Primeur wines can only be purchased In Bond. On arrival in the UK these wines can either be stored In Bond in Private Reserves or another bonded warehouse or delivered directly to you. When you decide to take delivery, Duty and VAT at the prevailing rate become payable.
- IB: In Bond. These wines have had no UK Duty or VAT paid on them. Wines can be purchased In Bond for storage in Private Reserves or another bonded warehouse, or for export to non-EU countries.
- DP: Duty Paid. Wines for immediate UK delivery must be purchased Duty Paid. VAT is payable on Duty Paid wines. Wines which have been removed from Bond cannot subsequently be returned to Bond. They must remain Duty Paid but can be purchased as such for storage subject to VAT.
- EP: En Primeur. These wines are lying in the Domaines’ cellars until shipping. They can only be purchased In Bond. On arrival in the UK these wines can either be stored In Bond in Private Reserves or another bonded warehouse or delivered directly to you. When you decide to take delivery, Duty and VAT at the prevailing rate become payable.