En Primeur | Nuits St Georges
The second largest town after Beaune, Nuits St. Georges is known for ample wines that have textured tannins and rich fruit. Unlike other famous Côte de Nuits villages, it has no Grand Crus but does have a handful of exceptional premier cru vineyards such as Clos de l’Arlot, Les Pruliers and Aux Murgers.
"Nuits Saint-Georges excels in 2019 and provides rich pickings for those prepared to spend but are not millionaires, particularly in the north of the appellation where Premier Crus such as Aux Murgers and Les Boudots borrow Vosne-Romanée’s floral attributes and silky textures." Neal Martin
For more information please contact your account manager or email@example.com
Size Qty Price Price (Inc VAT) Stat
Nuits St Georges 1er Cru Aux Boudots Maison Roche de Bellène
6x75cl 2 £295.00 LIMITED
Goedhuis, December 2020
A very spectacular wine from this outstanding vineyard on the boundary of Vosne Romanée abutting the Malconsorts vineyard and a favourite of Nicolas’. Ripe summer berry aromas, with warmth and depth. A very comforting style with abundant rich fruit. It has a hint of masculine tightness on the finish, which will ensure a very long life ahead of it.
Burghound, April 2021
A markedly floral-suffused nose consists mostly of acceptably fresh ripe black cherry and cassis aromas that are cut by a plethora of spice elements. There is better freshness on the palate of the very rich, suave and plush medium-bodied flavors that culminate in a touch of austerity. This is also quite firm though in this case it's so rich that it could actually be approached young. Drink: 2031+
Nuits St Georges 1er Cru Les St Georges Domaine Faiveley
6x75cl 2 £510.00 LIMITED
Wine Advocate, January 2021,
A mixture of domaine and purchased grapes that are vinified together, Faiveley's 2019 Nuits-Saint-Georges 1er Cru Les Saint-Georges wafts from the glass with notes of sweet berries, plums, espresso roast, dark chocolate and spices. Medium to full-bodied, layered and gourmand, it's sumptuous and charming, with lively acids and a ripe, enveloping core of fruit.
- IN BOND prices exclude UK Duty and VAT. Wines can be purchased In Bond for storage in Private Reserves or another bonded warehouse, or for export to non-EU countries. Duty and VAT must be paid before delivery can take place.
- RETAIL prices include UK Duty and VAT. Wines for UK delivery can only be purchased this way.
- Duty Paid wines have been removed from Bond and cannot subsequently be returned to Bond. VAT is payable on Duty Paid wines. These wines must remain Duty Paid but can be purchased as such for storage subject to VAT.
- En Primeur wines can only be purchased In Bond. On arrival in the UK these wines can either be stored In Bond in Private Reserves or another bonded warehouse or delivered directly to you. When you decide to take delivery, Duty and VAT at the prevailing rate become payable.
- IB: In Bond. These wines have had no UK Duty or VAT paid on them. Wines can be purchased In Bond for storage in Private Reserves or another bonded warehouse, or for export to non-EU countries.
- DP: Duty Paid. Wines for immediate UK delivery must be purchased Duty Paid. VAT is payable on Duty Paid wines. Wines which have been removed from Bond cannot subsequently be returned to Bond. They must remain Duty Paid but can be purchased as such for storage subject to VAT.
- EP: En Primeur. These wines are lying in the Domaines’ cellars until shipping. They can only be purchased In Bond. On arrival in the UK these wines can either be stored In Bond in Private Reserves or another bonded warehouse or delivered directly to you. When you decide to take delivery, Duty and VAT at the prevailing rate become payable.